Thursday, January 22, 2015

012. | Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine


Recently, I scooped up a pot of the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine, and I realized that it was the third time I'd purchased this product. Even though these are relatively well known in the beauty community, I'm sharing my thoughts on the Lip Butters because they are one of the few products that actually moisturize my lips, especially in the dead of winter. Read on to learn more!


The Korres Lip Butters are packaged in small, plastic pots. The color of the lid reflects the color of the particular lip butter shade. Although some people don't like using lip products that come in pots because they are less sanitary than tube packaging, I quite like apply this product with my finger. I keep this next to my bed, and use it before I go to sleep. I wouldn't throw it in my purse, as my hands are much dirtier when I'm out and about.

The consistency of the product is thick and creamy, and provides a heavy dose of moisture. It is extremely easy to smooth evenly over the lips. My shade is Jasmine, which is a pale nude pink. Although the lip butters are intended mainly for use as a lip balm, they are surprisingly pigmented. The deeper shades look like glossy lipsticks when applied.

Overall, I highly recommend the Korres Lip Butters. They retail for $12, and can be purchased here.

What is your favorite lip balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment