Thursday, April 9, 2015

024. | LOFT D'Orsay Flats


There's nothing I love more than a great pair of shoes. That's a lie. There's nothing I love more than a great deal on a great pair of shoes. So after I found the LOFT D'Orsay Flats marked down to $35, I quickly swiped my credit card, ran home, and jumped on my blog to share the news. Now, I'm sitting at my desk, flats on my feet, trying to quickly come up with a quality review. Keep reading for my first impression!

A D'Orsay shoe has a side cut-out, revealing the arch of the foot and has a pointed toe. D'Orsay is one of my favorite cuts of shoe because I find that the cut looks very classic and elegant. It is also a perfect design for warmer months, as it is not as suffocating as a typical closed shoe. Because of the D'Orsay design, this isn't the best shoe for women with wider feet. I recommend looking for a ballet flat for total comfort.

The LOFT D'Orsay Flats seem to be very comfortable. I have had them on for about an hour, and I've only been walking around my apartment; however, I'm not noticing any signs of blistering or soreness. The shoe seems to fit true to size. (I wear a size 8.)


The shoe comes in three different colors. I chose the camel/black because they are the most classic and versatile. I think these will go with many different outfits I wear this spring and are appropriate for both the office and the weekend. LOFT also offers a silver/gold version and a black/white version.

The LOFT D'Orsay Flats initially retailed for $59.50. They are now marked down to $35. I'm not sure if this is permanent mark down, or if it's only temporary. If you're interested in the shoe, I'd recommend picking them up sooner rather than later! The deal is offered both in store and online. Plus, if you shop online, you can sign up for LOFT's email list to get $25 off of a $100 order. Click here to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment