Friday, October 3, 2014

002. | Style Crush: Amal Alamuddin


Just this week, while browsing the web and fawning over all of the gorgeous pictures from George Clooney's recent Venice wedding, I declared to my girlfriends, "The beauty of Amal Alamuddin's wedding dress is the only thing that is making me consider getting married some day." After I finally finished admiring her gown, I started looking around at some of Ms. Alamuddin's other outfits. Not only is this woman crazy smart, incredibly accomplished, and classically beautiful, she also has a killer sense of style. I've compiled together my favorite Amal looks - keep reading to check them out!


I describe Amal's style to be classic and elegant, with a modern flair. She gravitates towards a-line dresses and skirts, and fitted tops and tailored pants. Although she normally chooses to wear neutral clothing, she is definitely not afraid of color. (Can we please take a moment to talk about how killer she looks in that red dress?!) Amal has been seen in Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, and of course, Oscar de la Renta (my personal favorite luxury designer), who created her custom wedding dress.


Not only does Ms. Alamuddin dress and accessorize like the queen she is, her hair is always perfectly styled and her makeup is done tastefully, but beautifully. Now that she's in the public eye, I am excited to see how her style evolves and shines. Being on the arm of Hollywood's most notoriously unavailable bachelor her husband will showcase her style and grace to the world.  Personally, I think her look is suitable for a First Lady, but I guess being Mrs. George Clooney isn't a bad alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment